You see the big asterisk in the title? We're not kidding. We don't charge you to play in this club. All the money you send to the Texas Lotto Club goes straight to playing the lottery.
We don't nickel and dime you a buck a play or anything like that. There are plenty of those clubs out there already. If you're getting nickel and dimed that way through your existing club, ask them to check the laws regarding the Texas Lotto. It's illegal
. Then join us.
Here are the details of our club:
- We only play the lottery when the jackpot reaches $15 million.
- Each member spends $10 each time we play.
- We play the same 10 sets of numbers for each player each time that member plays.
- If a member doesn't have at least $10 in their account by the time we play, he or she isn't included in that drawing - and isn't entitled to any winnings resulting from that drawing.
- Smaller prizes are rolled into the next drawing the club plays. (3-of-6 and 4-of-6 winnings are considered the small prizes.)
- The big prizes are divided equally among all the active players for that drawing. (5-of-6 and 6-of-6 winnings are considered the big prizes.)
- We play with the Cash Value option for every drawing.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
page has a lot more.
Wanna join? Click here
to get started.
©2014 Texas Lotto Club™. The No-Fee* Lotto Group™ Questions? Reach me here
. *Yes, for real. We don't charge any fees.